Suivi de commande(s)

Rubrique consacrée aux Blu-ray de films tournés à partir de 1980.

Modérateurs : cinephage, Karras, Rockatansky

Telmo
Décorateur

Re: Suivi de commande(s)

Message par Telmo »

Chronopost et son exécrable réputation font que si une livraison se déroule bien c'est un évènement à marquer d'une pierre blanche. :mrgreen:
jhudson
Réalisateur

Message par jhudson »

Certains transporteurs ne prennent même pas la peine de se déplacer, et déposent le colis dans un relai !
Arn
Décorateur

Message par Arn »

Vous les recevez comment vos réclamations de douanes ?
J'ai reçu une demande par SMS, ça me renvoie vers un site qui semble bien être la vraie poste mais je reste perplexe, notamment de la petite somme (2+2€), sans que ça me précise l'expéditeur.
jhudson
Réalisateur

Message par jhudson »

Arn a écrit : 11 oct. 21, 11:02 Vous les recevez comment vos réclamations de douanes ?
J'ai reçu une demande par SMS, ça me renvoie vers un site qui semble bien être la vraie poste mais je reste perplexe, notamment de la petite somme (2+2€), sans que ça me précise l'expéditeur.
En principe on paye au facteur les frais de douane, mais ça a peut être changé .

Les frais de dossiers étant conséquents, la somme me semble anormalement bas !
Dernière modification par jhudson le 11 oct. 21, 11:48, modifié 3 fois.
tindersticks
Régisseur

Message par tindersticks »

Arn a écrit : 11 oct. 21, 11:02 Vous les recevez comment vos réclamations de douanes ?
Attention, pas mal d'arnaques en ce moment de ce style.
Rockatansky
Le x20, c'est dangereux
Last.fm
Liste DVD

Message par Rockatansky »

Je réponds jamais aux demandes par sms si je ne vois pas mon numéro de commande quelque part
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts Can't Lose !
« S’il est vrai que l’art commercial risque toujours de finir prostituée, il n’est pas moins vrai que l’art non commercial risque toujours de finir vieille fille ».
Erwin Panofsky
Bens1912
Machino

Message par Bens1912 »

Intégrale de Pirates des Caraïbes précommandé le 1er octobre dernier, et qui est sorti hier à la FNAC.
Mon exemplaire est toujours "en attente de livraison fournisseur" alors que sur le site de la FNAC il était "en stock en ligne" et maintenant "plus que 3 en stock".

Ca vous est déjà arrivé ? D'habitude je reçois les colis le jour de la sortie (ou le lendemain) mais là non. En plus c'est dans une commande cagnotte, autant dire que ça me fait ch*er d'annuler pour le recommander a coté...
Spongebob
David O. Selznick
Last.fm
Liste DVD

Message par Spongebob »

Bens1912 a écrit : 14 oct. 21, 13:51 Intégrale de Pirates des Caraïbes précommandé le 1er octobre dernier, et qui est sorti hier à la FNAC.
Mon exemplaire est toujours "en attente de livraison fournisseur" alors que sur le site de la FNAC il était "en stock en ligne" et maintenant "plus que 3 en stock".

Ca vous est déjà arrivé ? D'habitude je reçois les colis le jour de la sortie (ou le lendemain) mais là non. En plus c'est dans une commande cagnotte, autant dire que ça me fait ch*er d'annuler pour le recommander a coté...
Oui ça m'est arrivé quand j'ai commandé le livre Dune. J'ai été obligé d'annuler ma commande et de la repasser pour qu'elle parte enfin.
Bens1912
Machino

Message par Bens1912 »

P'tain ! C'est dans ma commande de 450 balles que j'avait fait à l'occasion des 10€ tous les 100€ d'achat. Si j'annule juste l'article là, ça n'annule pas tout le gain prévu sur la cagnotte ?

Edit : Après avoir discuté avec un conseiller FNAC qui m'a vaguement dit que "il faut patienter c'est en cours de commande au fournisseur", bizarrement je ne peux plus annuler cet article (tous les autres oui). Wait and see...
ex-beldvd man
Régisseur

Message par ex-beldvd man »

Mosin-Nagant a écrit : 1 oct. 21, 19:22 Reçu 3 mails de ce genre, pour 3 précommandes pas encore réglées :
(Arrow, c'est plus ce que c'était...)

Cela commence un peu à puer. 15 jours et ma précommande (pour le coffret Shaw Brothers), pourtant prépayée, n'est toujours pas réapparue sur mon compte client. J'ai contacté leur SAV ce WE (en J+10 donc) et ils m'ont dit que cela devrait être réglé pour le début de la semaine et m'ont demandé de confirmer que j'avais été débité. On est jeudi et toujours rien.
Quand on connait les déboires financiers de leur désormais maison-mère cotée en bourse (la valeur de leurs actions est passée de 660£ à 285£ en 1 mois !), cela commence à m'inquiéter.
Je travaille dans l'IT et >15 jours pour migrer un site, comment dire... cela ne me paraît pas très bien préparé et cela sent le SNAFU...
Heureusement j'avais payé par Paypal, je devrais donc être protégé... :?
Derniers visionnages:
Derniers achats:
Mosin-Nagant
Producteur

Message par Mosin-Nagant »

ex-beldvd man a écrit : 15 oct. 21, 00:00Cela commence un peu à puer. 15 jours et ma précommande (pour le coffret Shaw Brothers), pourtant prépayée, n'est toujours pas réapparue sur mon compte client.
Eh oui... Sur bluray.com, j'ai aussi lu ça (à prendre avec des pincettes, c'est peut-être juste du troll) :
Ok so this is the situation and look it’s not fraud, it’s complete mismanagement and a disaster transfer to the new site. I have a very good friend who works on the arrow releases, I cannot reveal his/her identity to avoid getting the sack, but here is what they told me. I’m going to spill the beans as you should all know…

When THG group bought Arrow, the Arrow films website was going to be upgraded to be in line with the other HUT group web stores (zavvi, thehut.com etc). These web stores utilise THG HOSTING (https://www.thghosting.com) and is managed in-house by an internal dev team based out of India. This is the same team that handles zavvi, hut group…and now arrows customer support."

They also have a data centre in the Phillipines but I am not sure which one they are using for Arrow, my guess is their main India centre.

Anyway….the old arrow web-store was built off an old technology and it served arrow well (I think 2007 is when the web store went up). Arrow were using this PHP web store for years, they were modernising it over the years but it still had that ‘classic look”. The old web store was extremely solid with barely any outages or crashes over the years.

THG group gave control of the migration from that old PHP web store to THG HOSTING in Dehli, India. The team was tasked with moving across everything off to the THG (zavvi engine). They were to move all orders…however they were not informed to move pre orders. The team in India had no idea about the pre order system and apparently could not see future orders, only up until that date (late September). The THG HOSTING team had told the leadership that the migration was good to go. The new web-store honestly only went through a quick 24 hour check, to make sure it functioned etc. Then very stupidly the project manager pulled the plug on the old site (as THG were fitting hosting fees from the old provider)…and BOOM the old web-store was GONE. Thats its…15 year legacy wiped in a flash.

See the thing is this team in India don’t know what a “pre order” is, they are used to dealing with webstores that only deal with in stock items (like clothing, fashion brands etc) they dont think like us collectors. The whole thing was done rather quickly and on the friday night the store went up and…..no pre orders.

The arrow team sent out an email in panic as they realised thousands of orders were gone. The email was to cover their back for the next 7 days until they get this fixed.

The management were furious and asked the India THG hosting group to fix this mess within 7 days. The team in India worked around the clock…but they soon discovered the pre orders are GONE. When you end a service with a host provider they ask you to sign an agreement saying that you are 100% sure because they wipe the data and all back ups to free up space on their server. The THG manager in India gave the go ahead as he was confident all orders had moved across. So simply put the pre orders have been deleted off the old server and vanished into oblivion.

Arrow know they cant get those orders back and they are long gone, this is why they are stalling as much as they can because they know if this gets out it will damage their reputation. My mate sat in on an executive meeting call of THG managers on Tuesday and they are discussing their options. Do they refund everyone? Do they ask everyone to do chargebacks? Have people send in their orders numbers and try to recreate them? It is a major concern because anyone can give a fake order number/ fake PayPal id to arrow and say their order was lost, arrow LITERALLY having not a trace of evidence. It is an absolute mess. So there you have it, the orders are GONE and not coming back. It is not fraud, just a massive disaster. They are looking at all options now. Support are useless, so please can everyone hold out taking their anger on the reps, they are just copying and pasting what hut group management in the UK have asked them too."

You know my feelings: Every day is a gift. It's just, does it have to be a pair of socks?
Spoiler (cliquez pour afficher)
ex-beldvd man
Régisseur

Message par ex-beldvd man »

J’ai vu cela aussi (comme https://www.facebook.com/Arrow-Films-Lo ... 0464918748) .
En plus la chronologie est assez étrange.
Le 1/10: We recently updated our website to improve our service and to provide you with a better shopping experience. As part of these changes, we have successfully migrated all paid pre-orders from our old platform to our new one. This will take up to 7 days to fully transfer all the paid pre-orders and to appear on your account!
Le 4/10 sur FB:
Regretfully, a number of pre-orders have been cancelled following changes to our site. Stay tuned for updates as we work to resolve this as fast as possible.

Le 1/10 c’est successful… et le 4/10, ben en fait non. Et les backups c’est fait pour quoi?
Derniers visionnages:
Derniers achats:
Flol
smells like pee spirit

Message par Flol »

Mosin-Nagant a écrit : 15 oct. 21, 00:18
ex-beldvd man a écrit : 15 oct. 21, 00:00Cela commence un peu à puer. 15 jours et ma précommande (pour le coffret Shaw Brothers), pourtant prépayée, n'est toujours pas réapparue sur mon compte client.
Eh oui... Sur bluray.com, j'ai aussi lu ça (à prendre avec des pincettes, c'est peut-être juste du troll) :
Spoiler (cliquez pour afficher)
Ok so this is the situation and look it’s not fraud, it’s complete mismanagement and a disaster transfer to the new site. I have a very good friend who works on the arrow releases, I cannot reveal his/her identity to avoid getting the sack, but here is what they told me. I’m going to spill the beans as you should all know…

When THG group bought Arrow, the Arrow films website was going to be upgraded to be in line with the other HUT group web stores (zavvi, thehut.com etc). These web stores utilise THG HOSTING (https://www.thghosting.com) and is managed in-house by an internal dev team based out of India. This is the same team that handles zavvi, hut group…and now arrows customer support."

They also have a data centre in the Phillipines but I am not sure which one they are using for Arrow, my guess is their main India centre.

Anyway….the old arrow web-store was built off an old technology and it served arrow well (I think 2007 is when the web store went up). Arrow were using this PHP web store for years, they were modernising it over the years but it still had that ‘classic look”. The old web store was extremely solid with barely any outages or crashes over the years.

THG group gave control of the migration from that old PHP web store to THG HOSTING in Dehli, India. The team was tasked with moving across everything off to the THG (zavvi engine). They were to move all orders…however they were not informed to move pre orders. The team in India had no idea about the pre order system and apparently could not see future orders, only up until that date (late September). The THG HOSTING team had told the leadership that the migration was good to go. The new web-store honestly only went through a quick 24 hour check, to make sure it functioned etc. Then very stupidly the project manager pulled the plug on the old site (as THG were fitting hosting fees from the old provider)…and BOOM the old web-store was GONE. Thats its…15 year legacy wiped in a flash.

See the thing is this team in India don’t know what a “pre order” is, they are used to dealing with webstores that only deal with in stock items (like clothing, fashion brands etc) they dont think like us collectors. The whole thing was done rather quickly and on the friday night the store went up and…..no pre orders.

The arrow team sent out an email in panic as they realised thousands of orders were gone. The email was to cover their back for the next 7 days until they get this fixed.

The management were furious and asked the India THG hosting group to fix this mess within 7 days. The team in India worked around the clock…but they soon discovered the pre orders are GONE. When you end a service with a host provider they ask you to sign an agreement saying that you are 100% sure because they wipe the data and all back ups to free up space on their server. The THG manager in India gave the go ahead as he was confident all orders had moved across. So simply put the pre orders have been deleted off the old server and vanished into oblivion.

Arrow know they cant get those orders back and they are long gone, this is why they are stalling as much as they can because they know if this gets out it will damage their reputation. My mate sat in on an executive meeting call of THG managers on Tuesday and they are discussing their options. Do they refund everyone? Do they ask everyone to do chargebacks? Have people send in their orders numbers and try to recreate them? It is a major concern because anyone can give a fake order number/ fake PayPal id to arrow and say their order was lost, arrow LITERALLY having not a trace of evidence. It is an absolute mess. So there you have it, the orders are GONE and not coming back. It is not fraud, just a massive disaster. They are looking at all options now. Support are useless, so please can everyone hold out taking their anger on the reps, they are just copying and pasting what hut group management in the UK have asked them too."
J'y connais pas grand-chose dans le domaine, mais tout ce que le mec raconte me paraît quand même pas mal plausible.
tenia
Le Choix de Sophisme

Message par tenia »

Ça me rappelle le boulot. Oui, c'est ultra plausible, simplement un projet mal ficelé lors d'un rachat ou un transfert, car la main droite ne sait pas ce que fait la main gauche et que vite vite, faut intégrer au plus vite l'acquisition dans le système Corporate de l'acheteur.
Rockatansky
Le x20, c'est dangereux
Last.fm
Liste DVD

Message par Rockatansky »

Les sites Zavvi étant assez pourris ça me semble logique qu'ils soient tenus par des mecs bossant n'importe comment :mrgreen:
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts Can't Lose !
« S’il est vrai que l’art commercial risque toujours de finir prostituée, il n’est pas moins vrai que l’art non commercial risque toujours de finir vieille fille ».
Erwin Panofsky
Répondre