Macaulay Culkin

Rubrique consacrée au cinéma et aux films tournés à partir de 1980.

Modérateurs : cinephage, Karras, Rockatansky

George Doubleyou
Stagiaire

Message par George Doubleyou »

Michael a écrit :
Robert McCall a écrit : Whose milk, Bambi?
More salty.
What is the room service doing in here ? Anybody in here ? How can you let this kinda thing happen ? Do your job son !
I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.
Michael
Stagiaire

Message par Michael »

George Doubleyou a écrit :
Michael a écrit :
Dear Lord, what are you suggesting? No, no, there was only tenderness between us. We drank hot milk together at night, slept in the same bed but it was only natural. Our relationship was so sweet and pure, I only wanted his happiness. That must be understood.
Begone you creature of hell ! Let Gord almighty punish you ! You won't get away with it son ! Take my word for it, you will pay for you what you've done to all those spanish kids and to Mac au lait Culquain. Drink milk ? How dare you ! 20 years with big popa won't be enough for ya son, you deserve the elec. chair.
No, no, I am completely innocent. And to prove it I am willing to pay 15 million dollars to the family.
Love symbol
Stagiaire

Message par Love symbol »

Michael a écrit :
No, no, I am completely innocent. And to prove it I am willing to pay 15 million dollars to the family.
I wish that whole scandal happened to you 20 years ago when we were both competing in the arena. Now you're finished. Been nice fighting you.
George Doubleyou
Stagiaire

Michael, your localisation is a shame, a disgrace for the human being you once were.
I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.
Michael
Stagiaire

Message par Michael »

George Doubleyou a écrit :Michael, your localisation is a shame, a disgrace for the human being you once were.
Children certainly enjoy themselves more in Neverland with me than in the White House, George.
George Doubleyou
Stagiaire

Michael a écrit :
George Doubleyou a écrit :Michael, your localisation is a shame, a disgrace for the human being you once were.
Children certainly enjoy themselves more in Neverland with me than in the White House, George.
Son, you're going straight (no figure of speech) to Sing Sing, and that cosy joint is going to be Neverout for you !
Michael
Stagiaire

Message par Michael »

Michael a écrit :
Son, you're going straight (no figure of speech) to Sing Sing, and that cosy joint is going to be Neverout for you !
Is there a chance I can trade that for a juvenile detention center?
bronski
Touchez pas au grisbi

Message par bronski »

Michael a écrit :
:lol: No you old punk! You'll soon learn what picking up your soap in the showers means!
Michael
Stagiaire

Message par Michael »

bronski a écrit : :lol: No you old punk! You'll soon learn what picking up your soap in the showers means!
Oh, but I already know that, I call it the "little three inches game". How sweet!
Love symbol
Stagiaire

Michael a écrit :
I pity you my friend...

By the way, does anyone remember me ? I was famous in the 80's and then, wizzzzzzzzzzz, poooooooooof, nothing, gone... No ? Come on... Purple rain, goldorak ??? No ? :(
Jack Griffin
Goinfrard

Message par Jack Griffin »

Love symbol a écrit :No ? Come on... Purple rain, goldorak ??? No ? :(
:lol:
George Doubleyou
Stagiaire

I demand, as your president and master of the knwon universe, that you apologize to all your victims.

Any witnesses of those dirty games ?
Ouf Je Respire
Charles Foster Kane

Message par Ouf Je Respire »

Bambi + Prince: wow. :grin:
Spoiler (cliquez pour afficher)
« Toutes choses sont dites déjà ; mais comme personne n’écoute, il faut toujours recommencer. » André Gide
Love symbol
Stagiaire

Ouf je ne manque pas d'R a écrit :Bambi + Prince: wow. :grin:
sorry, but I prefer : formerly knwon as Prince or Love Symbol.

Thanks a bunch !
Dave Garver
Producteur Exécutif

Message par Dave Garver »

WOW, ça délire sévère ici ! :shock:
Répondre